Sunday, June 29, 2008

First driving assignment after i got my license

Yesterday was a good day =)

Did afew things.. well in the morning i had to wake up early to go rent the vehicle for use in the later part of the day. I guess i am not conditioned to wake up early these days. Just felt really goggy(Sp mistake?) yea.. and just felt like going back to sleep. But hey, i went ahead. haha.

took my fav bus 966 down to the friendly heartlands of Eunos! super love that place, cause this bus goes direct to that place from my place, and i have sooo many memories of army, some to daughter's place and yea. it was great, know tt place pretty well. (MRT SIDE ONLY..) ha..
From there we took a bus to Ubi industrial estate where the car rental shop is!
We rented a Kembari 1000cc. Pretty small vehicle in compared to what i used to be driving last time? ha.. it was so good. ha.. cause its small, and easy to park! ha..
dad gave me an orientation, and i was ready to go. sent dad to whitley road (near orchard) to take a bus to work cause he was running late, and drove mum back home.
that was where all the whole 'lost' saga started!
I missed the PIE(Tuas) exit and yea! super sian. ha. went down the expressway to Toa Payoh. haha. was lost awhile there, and finally got out of the mix at 1 plus. Reached home at 215pm. Mum made it on time for work. Though she was feeling bit of headache due to my 'good' driving skills. ha..
Then i persuaded my bro to come along with me, to go down to vivo, to pick up the 3 of them. Lyon, Jasmine and Dorothy. Yeap.. was lost again~ hit the expressway above West Coast highway. si bei sian.. cause getting lost is .. well.. sian! haha.. but with my bro's guide, we got out of the whole thing. ha.. he was such a great help yest =) couldn't thank him more. and his map skills improved i guess! =P No doubt a Win-Win situation for me and my bro. ha..
The girls bought stuff at afew stops, and also visited the CC.

Aft tt, send them home, Lyon was late for her dad's birthday dinner.
Oh ya, then got back home, rested will 12 plus. b4 i started to do some work.
ha..
Lyon if need daddy's help just tell me yea =)

alright, gotta go do some stuff already. shit.. tml meeting my manager for my weekly Monday meetings. And i have no sale yet! haha.. die la.

py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home