Monday, November 10, 2008

After exam's first post =D

Yay-ed!!

hahaha..

Exams ended yest!! haha.. (saturday..)

It was a relatively tough paper i suppose.. After exiting from the hall, can
hear many talking about them flunging the paper and not doing well...
I personally felt i did alright.. Hopefully i am right! haha..

Just felt really liberated since i am done with exams at last. This semester
is not an easy one for me. Banged up with insurance work(that i ended my
service with just afew mths ago) and just wasting so much time.. I didn't get
a good head start this sem. But fortunately that was a timely wake up call.
I managed to pick myself up and just kept working at it. COMMERCIAL
LAW was my weakest subjects together with MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANTCY
& BUSINESS. Don't hate them, because they are important knowledge that
i ought to know if i am to do well in the financial world. But am just too behind
time. I bet everyone in
class worked extremely hard for these 2 darn papers. So yup, no regrets ppl!
We did our best! =D Let's await the results on 4th December!
I'll be in YVIP camp, so yup,
hopefully there is internet access there and i can check it, or Yann Liang you've
got to help me check again! haha..

As planned, am going to Taiwan on 12/11/08, which is next Wednesday(1pm) till
26/11/08 also a Wednesday(11pm). haha.. Am busy planning for this trip now.
haha. it's kinda last min.. but alr have a rough idea of the backpacking trip.
I'm just trying to fill in the gaps now.. =P
So yup, jia you jia you!! SOOOOOOOO Looking forward to it luh! hahahahaha

For those back in Singapore working hard on the YVIP pre-camp briefing and also
those studying for A Levels and University Exams, Here's a BIG
JIAYOU!!!!!!!!!

I've prayed for whoever i know tt is who is out there taking exams le. So yup!
God will be with u!! =D Just keep working hard ya!! Never give up!! Rem?!

Cheers,
py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home