Thursday, May 21, 2009

Good Morning!!

It's Thursday,
and its 21st of May!! - Gonna be half a year spent when june comes..

Haven't really found a job yet man..

That kinda suck. - Not giving up just yet!

I don't want to get back into the insurance line.

Because.. 1) I'm not good in this line.
2) Doesn't build my resume up for an accounting job!
3) I Need money now and now!
4) I dun think i have recovered from my fall last year yet.

oh wells..

Might get back into this line next time. but not now..

Today there's an interview with SENTOSA!! WOO hoOO! haha
Hope its good stuff.

Slacked the whole of yesterday, had a mini outing with zr, yl and km.
(equates to didn't paint/ clean my old house..)
Gonna hmm.. clean the kitchen and room's cupboards! =D
Wanna do painting.. but lets see wat time i get back home today.

Cheers,
py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home