Saturday, December 04, 2010

This run tomorrow marks the end of a year. Usually when I run this marathon, many things go through my mind. The crazy moments, happy moments, tense and anxious moments.. They just flowed in my mind like water flowing through a river.. It keeps me going and the tired I get, the clearer my thoughts become. That is why I call it the end of the year for me-it's a way to cleanse my brain. Start afresh.

I must say after looking at you drop tears that day.. It broke my heart + it reaffirmed my feelings and conviction. Broke my heart because u didn't meant to make u so confuse and tired.. So heart broken.. That u will need to hurt someone other and many a times it's not in ur control. Reaffirming cos I know, as much as u are so impt to me, I am as impt to u too. I was really happy I couldn't find a word and I just stared into ur eyes and smiled.. the best thing? U smiled and looked me in the eyes too. Tt's happiness.
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home