Monday, January 03, 2011

a few things to note down in my blog before i move on to 2011

just some memories

times spent fb-msging with jia yun and time spent swimming
and chatting. the seed of service and medicine the you planted
in me when i felt i have lost it all-together after yvip2008.
Spiritually i kinda reconnected back through no fault of ur's
and i thank you for that.

times spent with hl-running, talking, shopping, helping her with
work till late night at her place/in office and sometimes at home.
buying flowers for a girl for the first time in my life and
the many mini meet ups full meets ups and impromptu meet ups
the times when i plucked up my courage to tell her how i felt and
learnt to be more patient and empathising eventhough my 1st
reaction is to push through what i want. i've grown up so much
as a person. i know i am not as good as any guy out there as i am
just weak when it comes to controlling my own emotions and being
patient.. i suck at these two.. though i try my best to be both.
sorry i have let u down many a times and thank you for your
unwavering understanding for me.
u've unknowingly drawn a huge border in the territory
of py_land and certainly left your footprints. thank you for
being you and for this new year :) stay true to yourself.
ps. speedy recovery!

my parents are great persona. although they are always tight
lipped about so many things, they let me have the space to
grow and never questions my agenda to my own life.
without this supportive culture at home, i wouldn't be who i am.
thank you.

my classmates! you guys are always there for me when i needed
you guys.. be it schoolwork, personal life, et cetera. sometimes
i drift away because i needed to.. but u know i always feel so guilty
i have to miss the many meet ups u guys put in effort to plan?
but u guys never fail to empathise.
thank you!

at my workplace - ppl that have guided me from a nobody to who
i am now - celeste (ex supervisor), yeowhwee (ex manager) and
fatimah(vp), lawrence (supervisor). i just owe it to you guys.
i understand i am not the most careful accounts staff around, but
u guys never fail to be patient with me, giving me chances after
chances to grow, pushing me to the wall to get things done.
it's challenging and that makes it really fun. :) thanks!

i've came to a stage in my life where i will need to take care of myself
and be independent, 100%.
i'm turing 25yrs in less than 4 month's time, graduating from school
in 4 month's time. In this brand new year 2011
i am taking full responsibility in my life and my partner's life (if there is one).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home