Wednesday, November 09, 2011


Angela commented on fb that she wants to go to st. kilda and these pictures just warmed up my heart when i shut my eyes to feel. it feels warm and comfy. (:


i was thinking, opening a business demands a change of my
lifestyle. i am learning each day and i feel that we are
moving towards the goal that we have set out to achieve
a year ago. its getting "more real" as this gym nears
opening.

i feel insecure, feel a need to be confident,
feel that i should go ahead and be myself - energy&passion,
feel that i need to be disciplined and fulfill task i set
myself, feel that i need a movie, feel that i need a run.

at least my throat's healed up. :)

everyday's an adventure.

ohoh! there's this quote on chn 8's "tuesday diary" show
that i found interesting!

"Applaud to Life"
- i think simple, just so fitting to anyone, in any circumstance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home