Friday, December 09, 2011

i'd thought deposit the thoughts here before it goes
through too much up there.

i understand the overall plan for me in this company
and there is no permanent head count. i signed up for
it anyway. it feels discouraging that i cannot get a
perm position and will most likely receive a 1year
extension on my current contract.

but thinking about things in a more positive light.

i think my performance was not too bad. and i think
that is why they need me for another year and of course
due to their manpower needs.

my plans for myself here is quite clear. (aboveall for my
first few years after graduation)
learn AS MUCH AS I CAN.

if something happens, i am going to audit.

if protect picks up, i will be resigning.

those are still set routes.

phew.. haha this feels better after its out.

am learning so much every single day i am living what i
want it to be.

so feel like opening my own cafe!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home