Thursday, April 05, 2007

hoo-ah

I juz reach home after a long day of wait.. really is wait la.. darn sian
haha.. stay in camp to clean up the room.. the toilet.. packing bag for
overseas trip.. haha.. cannot book out earlier.. but its ok.ha..at
least i am at home now
ha..
my 21st birthday was erm... haha.. wat the hell.. a real PINCH of a bday..
haha.. was kinda tortured.. haha.. went to ubin for cycling trip.. to
enjoy myself, with the whole battalion.. haha.. it was fun la.. ha..
when the treasure hunting was all over.. i was stripped to my underwear
lifted on all limbs.. and banged on a pillar 21 times by my detachment
while all the other guys in the company was watching.. was also covered
in coke and sand.. haha.. and suffered the TK treatment.. he pinched my
nipple till its 6 o'clock... and yea.. it was hell painful..haha..
after that, i was threw into the sea to drink some water.. haha..
took some nuditic shots.. haha.. thats it. haha..
it was an enjoyable birthday. i will never forgot it =D thanks guys.

oh ya.. i am having a break from today to 11th april.. haha..
i am 21 le.. hope my bday wish come true.. haha..
and i will work diligently towards whatever i wanna do, and will try ta
learn from ppl that i think i can emulate and improve on myself.
think i need alot of transforming to do. i cannot stay in the way where
i was.. haha.. i will suffer, so will all my family.. =)

jia you peng yong

peng yong
2015

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home