Sunday, December 31, 2006

happy new year!

almost there ya.
almost reached the new year.
2007 ended, so abruptly.
so many things ended so abruptly.
bit bu shuang.bit regretful. bit painful. bit demoralised. bit wanna do something about it.
one the whole. - i did not live up to my goals this year. but hey. cheer up ya!

here comes bit of media gimmick.

worst thing that happened this year.
-> The night at Jas's house. The break up.

worst thing i did this year.
->fucking my friends because i know i suck. (u know when u know u suck.. and ppl shoot u like wat a true fnd will do.. and u juz shoot back.. ) i am sorry bro. i am really sorry. and i know i won't do that again. cause i grew up already.

things i wanna put in my diary.
->the break up with Jas.
->the times i juz lost myself.
->the times i juz felt lost.
->the despo-ness in me.
->the little/narrow mindedness of me.
->A levels exam reuslt and retaking.

best thing that happened to me this year.
=>to be able to spent a great half a year with Jas

best thing i did this year.
=>to juz.. juZ stop. and take a look at what i am in, and doing .. walking out of that whole situation with sheer spirit. commando spirit.

resolution for 2007
to pass all test in army.-> soc, ippt, atec, falcons, exchange programe, etc.
to save enough for overseas trip. to plan them too. (weida and bro de, my own de, with parents de, with camp friends de)
to start with volunteer work and taekwondo again. make a mark for myself. to be able to answer to myself.
know what i am doing, do them well.
to be a friend to all.

i love to say that this year had been fantastic, like what the tv programme always put it. haha..but well.. this year had been another up and down year. i am fortunate to go through it.
i thank god for that opportunities taken, loss. i thank everyone that loved me so.. and i will be
a wiser man next year.

peng yong

happy new year

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home