Sunday, April 15, 2007

a place within.

there are times in my life, where i feel that i am trying to force the issue.
there are other times in my life, where others are trying to force the issue
on me. i feel that there are times in life, where these kinda pressing issues
that one has to make a decision nomatter what. this is part and parcel of
life. a kind of route that everyone has to experience.
i personally do not know what i want in having a girlfriend. many a time..
it is just a want, a need. because everyone is having one, and because i
wanna satisfy the sexual intent of my plagued heart. i know i am sinned,
and i brought them upon myself.
i am a buaya and that is something i found out bout myself after i lost my
last relationship. i started to try and find girls. my eyes are logged on to
whatever pretty girls there are in my sight. i am kinda like a pervert.ha
maybe i am la. to me. this pervertic self is a mask that i wanna potray to
people in this world. because i can't face up to the world after this last
break up. i have lost all my bet. lost all my dignty,lost all my smiles and
i am ready to die.
a fact is a fact. and a past is a past. things that cannot be changed.
got to 'move on' like they say.
move on is a word that signifies the bottom most energy of mine. an energy
that cannot be taken out, neither can it be manupilated.
to me. its an energy that i hate to take out. this energy is made up genetically
by the substance called 'excuse'.. and i hate excues.
in life. sometimes...'move on' has to be used. and i am only slowly grasping the
real meaning behind this phrase.
oh well.. give me a break god.
i wanna juz live life thinking less of this things. maybe when i commit less sin ba.
haha..

gg overseas le. wish me luck.
wanna do well.
wanna give my all.
applied for rsaf pilot le.

tc.

peng yong
15/04/07
23:47

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home