Monday, April 28, 2008

another of those thought-renching bathing session =P

oh man! i have been slacking for almost 60% of the day.
days at home can be a blessing, better than going into
the mountains and climbing them, which is what i always
do in army. but staying home can be a challenge too.
because i am a sucker when it comes to temptations.
i just love to give in to them. cause i am a lets do it person.
so when it pops up that hey.. the com should be on..
yea, i will do juz that.

haha.. something i got to change. no choice yea, a 'tou
nao jian dan' de peng yong is like tt. ha..

i have just gotten clear with something in the bathroom while
i was bathing. hmm.. something that is in me, something that
is really me. i used to just don't do stuff when it comes to something
that feels like"nah.. it won't work.." or "nah.. i will be laughed at.."
"nah..she still hates me.." these few lines from the devil in me
telling me not to do certain stuff. i guess that is going to end
RIGHT NOW!
Usually it happens when i have phone calls that i have to make.. and
knowing that i am not good in public speaking.. i hate to make phone
calls to ppl that are strangers or just better speakers than me. that i
have thought it through is a complete disgrace.. firstly, i let all my
public speaking training go to waste, secondly, i am not letting myself
practice how to PR, Thirdly, why the hell are u so timid about it, be
confident, just speak and bring your point across as clearly as possible.
=D
this also kinda happens when it comes to my ex too. ha.. i can't communicate
with my ex man. cause i nv was able to like u know, forget about them.
they just simply lives in me. but i do try. so thats a good thing. just
..,like wat dickson adviced me, "treat her as a friend and everything will
be normal liao." haha.. will do bro!
=D
SO...

No more procrastinating yea. got to think big, the bigger picture. And
complete the small testes and task that will lead u to it.
jia you~!

alright, back to my books.
plan to finish my accounting by today! freaking i invested 11 days in accounting
and just 2 days for econs. need to practice marketing everyday from now on
already. yea..

"Carpe Diem" ~Sieze the day

Py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home