Sunday, June 29, 2008

Driving sunday whole day..

Today i just started the day. . . yesh..
with driving! i am seriously tired. but i had to drive to improve my
driving. yea.. so drove my family around the whole day today.
I woke up pretty late. when i got through to lyon,
she was already outside doing her carnival stuff. wanted to help.
cause tt's wat's we talked about yest. but i know she got her own
reasons. yea.. anything u need help, no need to be paiseh. can
just tell me =D

I think my driving skills improved bit.
At least i don't stammer anymore.
Hmm.. i still tend to step on the gas bit harder than others,
but i guess that can be improved.
ha.. Just felt good to have the opportunity to drive again.
though its tiring.. =X

gonna go back to school next wednesday.
First day of school.
This sem will be no different. i am going to do well!

jia you all!

py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home