Sunday, November 30, 2008

Post Taiwan Post

Post-Taiwan trip was pretty much like re-cupertaion period for me.. I had to go back to all the things that i have yet to complete for YVIP, for Share-on Team, fitness for marathon and ippt.
Alot of things to update myself on. Not saying its tiring. But i am just feeling really drained.
Carrying a 20 odd kilo bag travelling around Taiwan is not exactly tt tiring. But with the days..
I just felt fatigued. Back in Singapore, been dozing off when i am on the bus.. on the train.. waiting for a friend outside.. etc. u get the idea. haha.

I'm not a good drinker i guess. Went out for class gathering yest with my Uni mates. Went to a pub and drank bit? haha.. i dun rem how much i drank. But i felt the headache after 3 glasses of diluted alcohol. haha.. i suck at this man! But i reframe myself from drinking for just 1 reason. Cause i do not want to follow my ah gong's foot step. Hmm.. yest was just one of those days that i do things without thinking. Everyone enjoyed themselves though. =)

Went to Sharon's place to do the charity status registration today. It was pretty slow because alot of the details of our committee was missing. Hmm.. Share-On Welfare Organization's committee is just so different from that of YVIP? SOWO is pretty much founded and managed by our volunteer leader and now working director Sharon. She is like an iron lady. Doing everything from liaising, talking to family, interviews, planning activities, getting volunteers, etc. she does everything herself. And is totally committed to this organization's goals. Its pretty much a one man show. But she got a small group of committed helpers like kah hui, kee jin, the aunty gang and me to help her throughout the years. Have been helping out over at Woodland for 8 yrs. I am just freaking familiar with the working of that place. But there are just so many many things to learn to build an organization from scratch. Our management gotta change to be less one man show because things get complex from this pt on. Accounts need to be done correctly, plans to be typed out and presented to everyone in a professional manner, benchmarks and yrly goals to hit.. Its suddenly become so much more structured. and it needs to be! haha.. bo bian la!! =) I'm v hopeful that we will settle down soon and start to save and help more ppl. =) JIA YOU ppl! (though i dun think anyone from sowo knows my blog url...)
YVIP is so much more structured than my organization, thats why i felt being in yv com really forced me to learn so many facet of running a camp and a grp of ppl. Its cool. Really appreciate the opportunities that i am getting.
Oh and there is a reason why I tend to be quiet when i am in a meeting. haha.. because i am really not that experience in planning camps. (and yes i am the oldest in the com..) But i won't hesistate to voice out things most of the time if there are things in my head. Most of the time i prefer to listen to u guys, cause usually i think wat u guys say make so much more sense than whats in my mind. Yup =)
The stinct in yv com this year had given me a chance to learn so much more things.
Thanks guys. These skills will be help me improve as a leader in my organization.

Will work on my YV stuff tonight till tml morning. haha.. wanna finish as many as possible before camp starts. So that i can help the tf's plan in camp. So yup won't be resting! Jia you!!

Read hl's blog..
It will emerge after some time.
You will find it somehow. The reason why u are doing what u are doing.
I took a long time finding that out, but i think u are smarter than me and more
blessed than me, will know it soon!! Meanwhile just enjoy whatever u are doing.
I know u are =)
Jia you!
Rem to rest and take ur meals!! =D

My whole brain is pretty much filled with yv stuff, sowo stuff, a girl, fitness-running,
anxiety for my sem's results, worry of finding a job next yr.

Argh, am so rusty in courting a girl and all alr.
But i think buddies who listens to me 'lao dao..' agree that i am the impulsive sort.
And i am the rushy and persistent kind. I can't keep the feelings enclosed for long.
But for once py, they said: "TAKE IT SLOWLY!"
hahaha.. even Guan Ying Ma is nodding.. hahaha..
Will try ya bro(s).. =D

So looking forward to December

It's a pretty long post this one. Took one hour to type it.
But it feels good to spill things out here, sometimes.
Read my july 2006 blog entry b4 typing this entry.
Kinda relieved the times in army again.. The time that i was so distraught due
to the imminent break-up with jas.
Haha.. can't help but felt sorrow for myself at tt pt of my life. Was so 'weak'
during tt period. Won't allow myself to go through this again.

Jia you

Cheers,
py

May god bless the singaporean killed in mumbai.. I personally was shaken.
Rest in eternal peace around god's arms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home