Monday, June 22, 2009

Great! Nothing went wrong today!
1st day of work was mundane.
I did filing and staring(at my desktop) whole day~

Haha.. but today's the only break i can get i guess.
Tml on they will assign a portfolio for me.
Meaning i will do a full sets of accounts for a company.
PLUS a partial set of accounts for another company.

So... with so many programmes to mingle with..
And so many procedures to learn.
Haha..

It will be a challenging day from tml on!

Oh and i applied for some tuition jobs!!
Hopefully i can get some of it so that i can earn more to
supplement my income. - wanna do so many things!

Oh and here are two pictures. One of me, another of 陳雷!!

Do i reeeeeeallly look like him? hmmmmmm






















Cheers,
py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home