Friday, June 05, 2009

Today's a happy day!

Woke up today to check my results and was really happppy with
what i was seeing! haha.. i thought i will fail the 2 mod. but i got DI!!
Then went to guan yin tang to pray at bugis.
Next went to serangoon old house to help dad.. but did nothing today.
Night time went to chom chom to have dinner!!!
The gathering ppl today there include zr,yl,me,xl & wife!
Then back home(serangoon home). haha..

V happy day!!!!!!

Tml will be the nba finals!! so excited! but no scv =X
anyone got scv? pls let me go u're place to watch!! =D

eh.. and hmm..

i am happy!! tml meeting god sis for movie =D
at last can watch terminator salvation!!!
got to help dad with painting of the room too!!

just some food for thought~

+i feel that i need to be consistent in my studies pursuit next sem. one
sem at a time, i need to do well! and work hard to get my degree with disctinction!
xl said i got the potential to be up there! wanna keep it above 3.0! all di and above!
+i wanna really take AFEW STEPS forward in my goals on the right of this page/blog.
am starting to read up on the overseas trip to hk-macau-yunan, reading up on
biz and related books too.
+Wanna work hard in my new job. so hard is it, to get a job nowadays, wanna make
sure i do well in my work. and juggle it with studies(manage it well) and passion and gf?
+wanna move forward in life.

=P

Cheers,
py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home