Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Got the job today! =)

Signed the contract and all. haha.
I'll be working at UE Square, Clark Quay.
Starting work on 22/6!!

They were v nice as to accept me as an accounts assistant
even when i told them last min(my fault, i completely forgotten about it)
that i had reservists on 11/6-20/6. They actually intended to let me
start work on 8/6. SO yea, i felt really blessed and happy!
Wanna go for reservists quite badly, cause its like a renuion with
the guys.. =)

Eh.. tml what will i be up to.. actually i don't really have any plans.
I guess i wanna go to the library to read up on some books that i always
wanted to read up on? And think of things that i always wanted to think about.

This Thursday is the release of the results at 2pm.
Kinda felt little worried from time to time..
But i have done my best, i have prayed. =)
Hoping for the best!
Wanna pass all my modules, thats the most impt!

Cheers,
py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home