Tuesday, June 30, 2009


Today was an eventful day!

In my definition, "An eventful day" is one where there are 2 things in a day
that makes me feel so energetic/passionate/emotional/memorable. =) Usually happening in the morning/afternoon, and one in the night/evening.

I didn't do anything much in the morning.

But! I Managed to have lunch with my colleagues! The chinese ones.. haha
so happy! =D My shi jie/fu also there! SO happy! =D

I finally experienced monday Bleus!! haha
Was stoning almost the whole day. Hehe!

I Managed to go to my tuitee's house, and talked to his mum, and talked to him
bit on his school work! He's one bright kid! =D I am so happy to teach him la!
Wanna make him even better man!

When i reached my block, i saw my mum, and we went to make a pair of new
specs!! =DD SO happy!!!!!!!! At last! I am willing to spend time and $ on a
neu pair of specs! heh! This one i promised is nicer than my army specs.
Though i still love this army specs of mine. V sentimental. =)

At night, i went to check out Sze Yuan's profile on FB. And yes! After that i just
went OMG! for like 1 hr plus. haha..
She's my JC mate. V nice person! We used to sit next to each other.
I rem she kept pinching me last time!! haha..
She's became such a pretty gal now! I almost can't recognised her sia.
haha.. so happy happy for her!
And she hopes to travel the world! tt's like one of my life goals! So yea!
Good luck to her!!!

Her convocation is on 21st sept.

Congratulations!

Lastly, going out to our very own JAVIN LEOW!!!!!!

He will be going over to Monash University to complete his degree!! Woo hoo!!
So happy for him man! =D

We're sending him off on Wednesday 730pm at the airport. Those can come, pls
come!

Cheers,
py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home