Monday, September 07, 2009

good night to the first week of september..

Hello & good morning to the 2nd week of sept'09.

I've been doing my project stuff the whole day.
But it's really tough la.
I was half surfing net la.. so i think tt's y it wasn't
productive and efficient from me today.

Next week will = to a less stressful week because
there is lesser classes, just one biz finance class.

But there is a biz finance test on 15th sept.
And we are SUPPOSE to complete our revision by
next biz finance class so that we can ask Mr. Selvam,
our lectuerer, questions.

So yea.

Tml will be a day where i will again work hard at my
work, then finish my part for the project, and start to
study for biz finance! =D

I just gotta be discipline on my drinking water regime
and exercise regime and sleeping regime!

For the coming week:

1. 5hours sleep per night
2. 30mins work out a day (15mins static,15mins run)
3. Drink more water!!

Cheers,
py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home