Saturday, September 05, 2009

It's Saturday this semester, but a really different one.

I woke up today really late and went straight to school.

As usual, me with my bad fashion sense, and undone hair.

Haha.. I am really not having any kinda motivation to go and
do up myself in anyways. Maybe i am looking forward to a girl
that will help me with these. Cause i am seriously untalented
in fashion. Haha..

School was draining today. No, there wasn't a flood before that.
Just alot of information/concepts being preached by one of our
favourite lecturer Daniel. He's a really committed lecturer.
Coporate accounting is tough. But i guess he tried his best to
make sure that we will succeed, by teaching the concepts in a
way that we understand. For a visual learner like me, i need to
physically 'see' the concept being illustrated on the white board
before i can get the concepts. Lest i will not understand the
concept at all! Haha.. That's how i learn. I need alot of reading
out to myself too. It's like talking to myself, trying to make
sense to myself, up till a point my parents will give me a hand
sign alike that of the motion of tuning down a radio.

Anyways, it was 6hours of lecture, but it was really a fun one.
Almost like a short retreat. I felt like i was learning better
when the lesson goes on. Kinda different from the rest of my peeps.
They got really tired along with the lesson. I grew less tired
through the lecture. Weird body eh? Haha..

I guess i was really excited about this whole big CONSOLIDATION
topic. Or was i excited about the pretty girls sitting all around
me in class?

haha..
(ps: Some of them are really pretty and curvy! Woo Hoo!0

Daniel said something today that, to me, was something that
touched my heart.

He said,"I think I have to be realistic, this class will not get 100% passes,
I just felt so. Not this call."

It was a statement that was greeted by silence.

I was one of them, always silent in class.
Partly because i am worried that if i voice out, i might be not that good
enough to voice out. Which i think is the incorrect way of learning.

Maybe, i was quiet because i am seriously not that good in the subject yet.

Daniel's comment was a comment that i couldn't refute even though my body told me
to. Everyone is working hard. I really feel that everyone can make it.

But but, i don't think i can help them to succeed, it really depends on their
own will. I can't change the class's predicament.
Hmm.. it kinda brought me down to earth. Again.

There is only so much i can do, in this world.
This relates to my view of my future as an educator, healer, organizer, inspirationalist.
I can only help so many ppl.

Hmm.. I thought for a moment in class. These were beliefs and theories that i
have already sorted out in my brain long before.

So i told myself, i will HD this subject.

Cheers,
py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home