Saturday, August 08, 2009

End of the week again! =D

A good week indeed. Haha.. wasn't as hectic as last week.
But still there were stuff to be done. First week of August
is gone.. so fast! haha.. 2 more weeks to all the project
and assignment deadlines. 3 more weeks to all the haste of
month end closing! haha.. =D So looking forward to everything
in life! I've god to thank god for his arrangement. I've
became a wiser and stronger person through time.
I want to use my very existence to inspire and empower ppl.

Jia You!

Wanna REaLLy Prep. for a long long overseas trip! haha
Wanna go on an adventure man.
Prep my gears, buy my gps, buy my video cam, get a endurance
v high de car, and some cash!

haha.. I believe i can do it b4 30 de =D

Cheers,
py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home