Monday, August 09, 2010



Sometimes I try to avoid certain questions.


But there isn't anything that i can avoid for my whole life.


It will eventually surface and plained out.


It is, i guess, how life is structured.


___________________________


However, there are times when I question myself...........


ASK and i might lose the opportunity.


But if i don't ask, i will be going sleepless for another few days.


Yes, I will usually go with not asking. Because i am just too scared..


What am i scared of?


The Fear of being hurt.. and hmm knowing i am a really emo guy..


I will usually take less sleep than risk.


But, is my conservative stance worth it?


I only live once eh? and if i believe i met the one, & i slap myself left

right up down for a good few months and still feel the same..

NOW, Another qns surface, am i willing to risk god's plans?


oh man. here i go again. i am always stuck here.


god bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home