Sunday, November 14, 2010



Well.. life is full of contradictions.
Why do you eat buffet when you know your body doesn't need so much food.
Why do yousay yes when someone ask you for a favour when you reaally don't feel like saying yes.
when you were given a pay and you compare and it became a lower pay.

I know I am fiercely competitive when it comes to certain things like my passion, my studies, for a girl I care for.
It gets crazy sometimes. And I sometimes screw up and sit by the lading bay while the others gets the fast lane. It's tiring too.

Well..
I just look forward, check; my resolution, my consequences, my feeling. And move forward in life. Nothing is forever and for certain anyway.

I aim to do my best. Get the best result that is not against my principles and leave the rest to the hands of god.

=i'm happy - which is basic.
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home