Saturday, November 06, 2010



Good day

Had Deepavali Celebration at Kummar's new house, together with all my other colleagues. Good food, good company, good beer, good atmosphere. I love these visitings. You know, you get to just go away from the norm (ie. work) and talk without any barrier. It was great. Managed to make some new friends there today. haa maybe i was alittle less apprehensive due to the influence of alcohol, but yea, it worked i guess. I just show them my true self and i guess they love me, and i love them. nice ppl :)

Morning was real fun. talked and talked. initially i was worried that there might be dark clouds that will come to haunt us.. but i kept telling myself, i've apologised and realised my mistake, focus on the present, don't focus on myself by feeling guilty. focus on her.
I guess we did some pretty constructive conversation on the plans that we have in our mind. We'll make this happen :)

So looking forward to teaching taekwondo at j&j's place.

and super looking forward to our outing tmr.

=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home