Sunday, December 12, 2010

i switched on my good ol' nokia handphone.
browsed through familiar folders and messages.

the messages, from 2008 to 2009.

as i opened them each one at a time..
it suddenly struck me how much i have stepped into
your life. the first time u called me brother in 2008,
the encouragement for your passion run in 2009,
your encouragement for my exams in 2009,
my encouragement to you in turn for your exams.
times when you felt really down in 2008..

sometimes i wonder..

how did i find the strength? it's been 3 years.
mmm.. maybe i didn't try at all. i just did?

haha.. no matter the answer.

i am glad we are where we are now.

just like what the person at the bookstore told me after i purchased
the book.
"god bless" ~2 words that immobilised me for 5 seconds. i smiled.

i say, god bless hl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home