Sunday, December 05, 2010

The marathon went great! I didn't felt I earned the finisher's medal. Yes I slogged it out and my legs are seriously in pain even after some rest. I did my best. But just felt I could have done even better if I had trained progressively for it. I was walking after the 24km mark. Ran and walk the last 2kms, but it's really the adrenaline that took over. Ok I am not satisfied.. Since I have the cardio and mileage now, right after I gain my legs back, I am gg for regular running sessions. Gotta note it down in the 2011 new year resolution. 2to3 runs per week.

I feel really empty and in peace with things now. Not thinking of anything major. I feel that the new year has started. :) feeling so fresh now I'll throw away the fruits, feeling so confident and happy now I feel that I can do anything that comes my way. Marathon has always had this kinda effect on me.

So it's set! 4/12/11! we're going for SCM'11 =D
I hope u like the tee-shirt!
:) and speedy recovery! Rest well!
We should really start running soon. Next weekend or sth. Just blurting out some days. Haa

Happy!
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home