Friday, June 03, 2011


Been rushing Instinct Krav Maga stuff for the past week and
attended one interview. suppose to get back to me today, the
management of the company, but no news. Guess I will continue
to send more resume.

Today was the result release day! I did ok!

but i missed out by Degree of Distinction by 1grade.

so siaN! hahaha.. but its history now.

just got to go on and find a job since i got my degree and work on
my career. I intend to learn as much as possible in my work in
accounting. Be it general accounting, taxation services, audit and
assurance services, transfer pricing services, risk management,
forensic accounting, management accounting and cost accouting.
I intend to try as many as i can, learn as much as i can.
After that, open my own practise, and do all such services for my
target business group. (i intend to provide accounting services for
people that usually cannot afford all these kinda exagerated professional
services and also do some big contracts to cover my cost too.)
Just got to work hard now! I have a bunch of really enthusiastic
and talented group of friends in university and i believe this idea
of mine will strike a chord with them. Just got to work towards it
now! Priority is to get a job!! :D

Then go for CPA Australia, and CPA USA. Wanna take CFE after
CPA USA and get MBA/a postgrad degree that i believe will advance
my skillset and my career to another level.

dunno y i am thinking of taking law degree nowadays though..

Instinct Krav Maga's Business is kinda stagnant when i got back to
singapore from my gradtrip. so i am trying my best to give it a big
push while i still am jobless. so tt's my focus now b4 i am back in the
workforce.

i needa start jogging soon and get fit! need to be prepared for a
boom period for instinct krav maga! I am excited and optimistic
about our plans!

py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home