Thursday, July 05, 2007

back!!!!!

juz back to singapore on 27th june.. haha..thailand was really a place i will never forget..
though i will be going over there for training. haha.. the people there are quite friendly and
though they are poor..i can still see the hapiness in their eyes. oh ya.. and the school uniform
there are really tight.. so yea.. the tits were so obvious sometimes.. aha..army guys love
this kinda things eh.. haha.. (i do la.. okok..) i don't know when i will get a chance to talk to
the war veterans again.. this was a out of the world experience for me.. haha.. =D

somehow broke up with sandra, then got back together.. haha.. i am juz fickle la..haha..
her basketball is confirm better than me.. i think... was from national youth b4.. ha..

gotta book in real soon lo...

oh ya.. i am not accepted into the airforce school. didn't do well enough.. ha..
but is ok la.. i tried my best. though i will take a course next time to drive one of those
aircraft next time. now juz concentrating to get my Basic Driving Theory Test done..
haha.. wish me luck. examination is on 16th August.

u guys watched die hard 4.0? v exciting eh..during the show, i suddenly got an urge to
become a computer geek lo..kinda find that guy really zai.. but think its my super duper
famous temperemental change again.. haha.. "3 min temperature"(in chi) haha..

trying to think of wat course i wanna study in uni..courses i am considering include:
1)BB-Management--Rmit--3yrs
2)BB-Accountancy--Rmit--3.5yrs
3)Dip-Physiotherapy--NYP--3yrs

yea..my dream ya.. gotta do sth that is relevant(even if alittle) to my future career
path.. hmm.. wanna open a one of a kind cafe that lets cafers (CAFE-customER)
feel recharged/refreshed after they step out of the cafe. hmm...by 30?which is 9 yrs
away..super tough tough task la.. but its my dream.. by the time i am out of uni i will
be 25. so.. i wanna work hard in uni! wanna get the annual prize award for the best
student in the course. it will not be easy. getting the money will help offset my tuition
fees.. will total up to a majestic 30k.. haha..

due to my nature.. my ultimte dream will be to improve the life of the people that do
not have the ability to do so. if u cannot help someone by keep giving him the fish..
got to give them the opportunity to get out of their situation and do something big for
themselves.(to catch a fish themself..)

so i need a degree first then upgrade myself on the way.. haha. i love sports.. so yea..
wanna get my coaching license and health science related stuff too.. think management
will be a good one.. but.. juny says accountancy is stable.. wat do u guys think?

peng yong
05/07/07
10.37

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home