Monday, February 11, 2008

chu wu!

WOA! Its the first day of school for many of us! I feel a sense of relief! As i am at last back in school! haha.. At home means more slack, more time to burn. When i am in school, with the amount of stress around, while i am in the library, the people mugging hard and also trying to enjoy the student life style, i feel that i am part of it, thats why i can better realise my time(i believe) in school +D haha..

well.. did bout a chapter of work la.. so i feel really accomplished now.. haha.. though i feel that i have still alot to rush to get to where i want to get to. haha.. life is like tt. this part of my life, it is called, chasing for open dreams. haha.. chasing for things tt i want, that are open to me as opportunities are all around the floor, dream because it is all juz thoughts, impulsive of not, i am chasing it. haha.. anyways.. i am gonna make it v unforgetful.

yay! i am 10 dollars richer. haha.. +P
went to bai nian at my 2 friend's place. haha..

oh ya, i met meiker, dun be sad yea? ha. u are my gd meimei, definitely someone good will be bless upon u de, juz because u are a nice girl =D

mum juz dozed off beside me.. haha..

time to log off, after bro bathe is my turn.

one other thing on my mind is the fact that i am seriously flirty la.. haha..its my hormones, i know it. haha.. lets try to not stifle it, but rather get around it. how to? i am trying to concentrate on my weakness more, such as the 3 principals i wanna adapt into my life, no procrastination, get things right, and the element of focus. tt will get me through this.

i have 3 more test(es) and 4 more task that i need to do in this short term.
m5m9,driving,mid sem tests. task are the svc tm publicity tm speech training and the yvip com job & lastly but not least help out in sundac and at share on team.

haha.. that is my life.

live it to the fullest, with a warm&cheery heart, wearing a bigbig line drawn across my face called
" SMILE!"

py
1210
11/2/08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home