Saturday, May 10, 2008

Lyon Jing Huan Alvin, go go go!!

today was a sunny day!!

felt the full effect of it! went to gym in the morning,
then after that we went to swim!!
All at Choa Chua Kang stadium! =D

Simply enjoyed myself, all the physical exertion,
all the sweat! its amazing! +P

Went there with my primary school friends!

Its amazing to know that ur primary school friends are
one of the closest people that u have after so long =)
seriously, they are one of my most sincere friends!
greato!

I think Lyon and Jing Huan and Alvin is working hard for
exam at this hour now ba.

I have said alot alot alot of Jia You.
Guess U guys must be bored of that word already.
haha.. Words used too much might, might get non-effective.
Guess Lyon can agree to that two hands up yea.
=)
All the best sons and daughters!

We will see each other soon.

In a coffee house, relaxing.

=D

py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home