Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Tml's the big exam. Marketing!! 70% is my aim!

was watching the news after a long time of mugging =)
there was this news about poverty,
in Indonesia and Philipines.

There was this concept about a free school programme for young kids
that works part time and also go to school when they have time.
Kids as young as under 10 years old are working as garbage collectors.
its not a sight that can be seen in Singapore.
They are a very determined bunch of people.
Without much opportunities in life.
They are working and dreaming of an education.

In comparison, with Singapore..

In Singapore there is alot of opportunity.
There are opportunity. Even if you are poor, a Primary education is still
a must. It is etched into the Singapore legislation that every Singaporean
have to complete an education until primary 6, a 6 years of basic education.
It is an investment in human capital by the government of Singapore.

My opinion
An opportunity to receive education is a blessing, its also a god given chance
to move away from poverty. I have received education for 15+ years.
I am blessed to receive so much education, even a university education.
I guess there is nothing much to say. I need to study hard and be successful.
If possible,
be there for those that doesn't have an education.

Jia You!!

Tomorrow will be my marketing paper!!

Whaha!!

I am not confident..

cause there are just too many things to remember man.

Nomatter what, i will jia you!

my aim is 70%!! (35/50)

daughter jia you too yea!! =D
guess u should be super duper busy now ba.
wahaha.. after tomorrow i will be free lo! haha..
after tml then got time to treat u to a meal alr =D

alright gotta go back to my books already!

JIA YOU PPL!!!!

py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home