Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Wednesday is going to be great!

Tomorrow's gonna be big!!

Its going to be the first day of school and i will miss that day! =X
I will have to attend another class in my work place.. Which is
in terms of my boss, seriously important.
Yea.. so i will miss the first class of the sem. But i will catch up with
the rest asap! The class tomorrow will be from 2-5pm, that means
i will be real free in the morning. Got to do some prep for the evening
and also for class. Oh ya, got to pay school fees for the new sem again!
I bet i need to work hard lo.. when i told my parents that i got to pay
another 5k plus.. they went.. hur.. i mean, i understand, because its
a really big amount of money. Like i said, i don't have a choice, i have
to find a fixed paying job. If i don't, my wonderful parents will have to
start paying every single thing for more again. And that is not a good
thing because my parents need those cash to do their own things too.
I gotta be independent.

Oh ya! Tomorrow evening is going to be great! Yes... i will be missing the
YVIP'08 Committee meeting... but hey.. i will have to die die attend the
1st General Meeting of my volunteer organization! ha..
Its big to me, because its really a dream come true, to be able to make the
organization official and then having this General meeting just makes the
whole thing become suddenly, so real! I love it, Mazs, Dickson, Our dream
came true after 8 yrs bro!!
I bet tml will be interesting, with everyone that Share-On team is affiliated
with will be coming, it is a real big moment. I'll try to iron out some issues and
tell everybody what we have acheived in the past 8 yrs. Its a historic moment
for us, Share-on Team and yes, for me and my bros who were the pioneers
of this organization.

Oh ya, tml is also learning fest for daughter, jia you!!
And u seriously need some quality rest, well, after the carnival and dance?
haha.. Jia You Lyon!

Oh ya, those that haven't bought MINDS carnival ticket, pls do buy one?
because it will be helping MINDS--> Which is a school for the intellectually
disabled, they need funds. $2 is not much to ask for. DO HELP THEM OUT =D

py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home