Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hey it's thursday!

Was a good day. I have yet to finish cleaning up my laptop.
but by tonight. YES tonight! I will finish cleaning my lappy.
He deserves it. =D Am half way through.
Cleaning the keyboard is really a bit of a lot of job. (if u did it b4.. ya..)
I'm almost done with the "getting" of a video! wao!!
Been waiting so long for it to finish "getting".
So yea.. looking forward to it.. Love those kinda sports vid.

Just back from class.. Haha..
The lecturer for Singapore Company Law (Foreign lect)
is really good.. As in, she is not as boring as i expected.
She's slow and steady i guess. Felt comfortable.
But the feeling that aroused from last sem's chao-pia-ing to complete
Commercial law.. just kinda got into me..
Well.. its tough last sem. I considered this a mod that i have a high chance
of failing.. so i put alot alot of effort into it. Managed to scarpe a credit.
So yea.. this sem, gotta start like real early. And start to get into the
groove early. I wanna do well. DI for Singapore Company Law this sem!
The other two module wanna get 2 HD!!
Goal is to maintain my gpa at 3.0 and above =D
Jia You!

As i am taking Part Time Degree from this semester onwards (7pm-10pm)
I was thinking of taking up a diploma course in NYP - Physiotherapy.
Still pondering over the prospect of that.
I mean this sem it was changed into a part time degree because we are suppose
to go out to work in an accounting setting. Which i have conveninetly side-stepped.
I don't think there are consequences. (Gotta go find out..)
And i guess another thing i need to find out of the potential of a clash of exam dates.
SO yea... ALot of things to find out, at the same time gotta mug hard and find a job.
haha..

okok,

good day ppl!

Cheers,
py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home