Saturday, January 03, 2009

Sometimes it's contradicting what i want in life ultimately.

To sum it up, a simple life.

Tsk..

But when i look at the list of things of what i envision myself doing...

Tsk..

It looks kinda ambitious.

Tsk..

Haha.. That's how my brain functions all the time.. tsk(Ss).. haha..

Then ultimately i'll just react in this way "Argh, whack la. Do it!"

It's unhealthy i guess. But thats what makes me ME.

I've tried to change myself for other people before.
And this word 'try' has a very deep meaning to me.
BECAUSE again.. of army and my dad.
It means 1-0-0% + many many more %
(Above characteristics apply to my bro too)

That is why i tend to take more falls than others.
That is why i tend to be more hurt than others when i am in situations.
That is why i tend to be more conditioned to tough situations in life.
I can basically just 'suck it up'(armyslang) and look unaffected,happy.

Things don't just fall into place for no reason.
Everythinghappensforareason
But that does not mean i am not emotionally and mentally hurt.
Be nice.

Pushing the boundaries kinda come to me naturally.
I hate it when i am not contributing,
cause that means i am needed elsewhere.
Cause there MUST be places in this world that needs me to be there.
One of the officers i respect said during 1 of the many battle plannings..
"Don't just sit around, there must be something to do."
"When there is nothing to do here, there is something that needs to be done
elsewhere. Make yourself useful."
It does sounds like orders to me then.. But after everthing, when i get time
during sleep hours to reflect. I kinda find that what he said made alot
of sense.. especially in life. And he doesn't just talk the talk,
but he walk the talk too. He practices it too.
So yea, we picked up this virtue subconciously.
It's a typical quality you'd discover in all (Ex)commandos you meet.

Back to yesterday!
Haha.. morning went to jog at hui li's neighbourhood.
She's an aristotle. Oh and with bit of owl's characteristics.
If you get what i mean.. ha..
So yea.. managed to have a good run.
I think my fitness is really deteriorating,
I'm like starting from ground zero. haha..
I can't even do a set of pt well after a short 15 mins run.
(20push ups x3, 20 counts of 4 flutter kicks, 60counts crunches, 20 count of 4 lunches.)
I can only imagine how weak i'll be when i go back to reservists. They'll really kill us la.
Gotta jia you!!


After bathing and all, went back to school and printed the notes for sem3.
SOmeHOw i feel that this sem is gonna be really tough even when it haven't started.
I need to study like this weekend. Don't wanna repeat the debacle i had last sem.
Gotta keep my GPA at 3.125 and above.

Next went to Aljunied to meet Penny Aaron JiaYi and Wendy for bbq prep! haha..
Class outing cum bday gathering. Love it! haha.. it's great to see all my mates again.
Had a great time in ECP celebrating the bday of Zhong Ren and Yann Liang.
Both my bros.

Actually i was concern with Yann Liang and my classmates that needa repeat some
of the modules. Hopefully they'll do well next sem!

Went home later together with Adam and Miao Xian.
The others stayed there till this morning.

Haha.. today will be more or less a slack day. Gotta do up alot of my admin stuff for
my volunteering pursuits and then if i am free, attend the SVC meeting.

Hope everyone in my class, in yv, in my list of friends that i care for..

Have a great weekend ahead! It's the first weekend of the year!

Cheers,
py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home