Monday, April 20, 2009

Oh my god..

i've decided to post this in the span of few hours.

but just gotta clear my head bit.

1st thing first, man utd lost to everton, 4-2 on penalties.
Suck.sucky.suckiest.-All i can feel now.
2nd i've totally wasted my day. But i'm all hyped up for my night mugging
3rd i kept telling myself to put the past behind me. And i have tried
very hard for that to happen. I guess i've done a good job. I don't feel
tied to my past as much as i have been 2 years back.
That's good news, saying so, i did not say i had completely forgotten it.

It's just that i don't get affected by it anymore.

Sometimes i will still feel that i could have... done more, done that..
Could have really is the regret word. -These, still lingers.

but i'm alright with it. =)
I can deal with it.
I just want to be back as a peng yong, just wanna be myself again.
And i think i'm almost 100% back.

Jia you!~To all taking exams! No more slack. More shag! ha =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home