Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Haha.

Today's another day spent in school.

Nothing special in particular if i remember correctly..

Ohoh!
I was thinking through things, and felt that i have been working
towards my short term goals, but have never really thought about my
long term goals in life.

So i wrote in my red notebook my 5,10,15 years goals.
Thats when i am 28,33,38years old!

haha.. amazing.

everyone should just write it,
cause short term goals are just interim benchmarks,
the sum of all short term goals
= long term goals

so yea! u need a clear destination before u know where to transit eh! haha..

Jia you to all that is prep for exams!!
=D

Have fun in Taiwan Hui Li! haha.. Love the place to bit!~!
And take care of u're legs.. dun too garang! "dang1 xin1!! "
=DD

生活快了,充时,健康!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home