Friday, April 17, 2009


"TGIT"!!

~> Quit the other club and join "Thank God It's Today!"

Quit "TGIF" today! =D

No more "Thank God It's Friday"

I read it from a book titled don't sweat the small stuff!
(My bedtime and bedside book for 2008/2009!)
I guess i learnt that i shouldn't dread the now/day that i am experiencing now
and & should learn to cherish and treasure the moment..
because... 1. the more u dread it, u're brain will dread it even before the day
begins.. 2. everyday is special, inspiring, eventful by itself.
I guess reading it today helped to reinforce my own beliefs +D

Just felt really good after reading this.
"TGIT!!"

Cheers all! =D

I wanna be a farmer! haha =P

so random,

but it had stayed in my mind for sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home