Monday, July 13, 2009

Today is a good start to the week!

I did alot of things today..
Actually not alot of things, cause i spend alot of time trying to finish
the task my supervisor gave me.. But really, i should try to take
control of whatever i wanna do. As in.. my supervisor is passing
two portfolio to me. got to really do well in those two, learn watever i
can. then can i lessen her load.
I also wanna learn till a stage where everything is automatic.
I wanna be the best in this field.

Haha..

after i got home,
played bball with calvin, chin hwee and zhong hua with some guys there.
haha.. my fitness is really bad la
after 3 matches, the 4th match, my legs just gave up on me...
cramped..
luckily calvin was there.. haha.. he's a cdo medic, so kinda made sure
i am ok =D

just back home.

hopefully i can pass the presse i bought for huixian, can be passed to her today.
haha..

cheers,
py

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home