Saturday, September 19, 2009

hey..


Been a good week.
+)

I still suck at my accounting job.. still need alot of help from my seniors.
I still have a project work to rush and 3 big exam papers to conqurer.
Sounds exciting already. haha..

These days have been kinda simple and blissful.
I didn't felt guilty in any way. Wasn't felt pushed to make any
decisions (other than work wise decisions).
This feeling is fantastic. It means i am starting to take control of my own
life. It's awesome. Woohoo!

I plan than felt guilty all over. I didn't exactly felt guilty that i didn't
study these days, because i know the consequences oh too well.
I just need to plan well, get my head straight, (and body too), sit down and
mug! =D I can do that, and i guess i am enjoying the process.
Working hard, studying hard, enjoying classes after work,
time working on my assignments/projects and prep for exams,
time spent with my great-o classmates and my other closer friends,
the occasional 'love' hit feeling when i go out with a girl. haha..
It's been.. like i say, simple and bliss filled.

There are sacrifices to be made though for this new found feeling.
It's not easy.
Compared to last years, i have did less volunteering works,
exercised less, had less time for myself.

=)

It's worth it.

Jia you for exams lyon, jing hua, alvin!

I shall work hard too! jia you!

Cheers,
py

"I believe that you'll be good with love when you start loving." Class 95FM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home