Sunday, August 15, 2010


Can i live with a near perfectionist?

I can.

Why do u think u can?

because i am a commando, i adapt to different situation absolutely well.

Am i a near perfectionist too?

Not totally, but a 80%.

Then what am i?

I demand alot from myself. Difference is i listen well too.

What is the thing i am listening to?

My heart, my soul, my physical self, my mind.

Only listening to myself?

Hl's too.

- - -

Is she tired? yes.

From what? work(gets worse), school, tuition classes, friends & family commitments

Am i tired? yes.

From what? work(gets worse), school, friends & family commitments

where are u putting each other?

---

tomorrow's gonna be a longlong morning.

Got to think of a way to coach those hyper active kids.

i am so worried.

Jia you peng yong!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home