Friday, August 13, 2010




It doesn't makes sense.

Why is it that whenever i try my best. Put in my heart work.

I end up with a cock up. A lousy way to end the day.

Sigh!! you knew that all along eh god! Argh!

So much of the (-ve) swearing part.

Hmm.. at least now i know more about her. Know what she is
allergic to and how she really looks like when she is really hungry
and weak. She has a strong character. But i guess there's
so much one can be strong. And in this case,
i guess the dinner made her smile, finally.

At least i went in to her place to spend some time with her.
Quality time spent together is really everything to me.
Firstly, such opportunities are hard to come by because both
of us are really busy.
Secondly, i tend to be really sticky when i like someone, so this
helps to appease my internal desire to see her as much as i could.
Thirdly, i am just happy to be around her. contrast to talking to her
on the phone. i see her, talk to her. although most times, i
am really just too quiet. nvm, it'll only get better.

Did not work today because i am on course. Learnt alot of skills
on the topic of effective communication. The life coach is really
experienced. I really learnt alot. I have to say i fear expressing my
feelings. Because i have went through so much hurting situation.
The wall that is built unintentionally to protect me is
giving me some problems in expressing my thoughts and feelings.
That is pretty much why when u see a peng yong that is lively and
loud.. but never, i mean NEVER exposing his current
feelings in detail. I guess there are plus points and minus points
to this kinda 'phobia'. Plus points-> i only express my true feelings
to ppl i am really comfortable with.
Emotive words ie. "like" and "love", i seriously used them too
stingly.

Ok..

back to project work!!

Everyone say hossanna to god, hossanna to lord jesus christ!
Pls bless hui li that she will have a successful first event tmr!!

god bless! and good luck hl! Big day for u today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home