Saturday, September 25, 2010


U know, I have planned a good 2 hours dinner cum
Chill out at my place. Mmm.. I actually thought of
What to cook and the conduct, the details.

So yea.. It was really disheartening to know that
I do not have that 2hr time slot. Mmm.. I understand
It is not your fault. Cause there are really so
Many things to do..assignments, exams, tuition,
Class. And I know better than anyone how exhausted
You are now. I should be more unds than anyone
Towards u. But I just felt bit sian now..

Pardon me.

Yup, hopefully I get to see u next week. =D

Jia you for tomorrow! A long long day!
Remember to take care of yourself! Rem to
Eat when its time to eat and hydrate urself.

Oh great. I am sounding like a mother of 2
Alrdy. Hahahaha..

I gotta teach ur cousins taekwondo tmr morning,
Class till 3pm, and I guess home to do ethics project
Work due next sat and organisational behaviour project next next sat.


加油!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home