Saturday, October 09, 2010


Finally done with whatever i will need to do for ob project.

was so sian yesterday because i felt so left out.

I understand i had not finished my part of the project in time..
it was my fault nomatter what i say anyways.. so i kept
quiet. i also understand i am super good at taking criticism
in the face. but i guess u guys forgot that i am not a so
good in taking being left out.

well.. i guess i will be skipping today's after last lecture dinner
with u guys. I will need to go back to office to get my work done
else daniel (auditor) will come down hard on me on monday.
alot of work to do.. but i hope this will help to kill off some work
before my exam leave. wanna clear as much work as possible
before i go for exam leave.

jia you!

woohoo! so happy! the event went well!
and yea,
haa.. the flower..

it was for u! glad u liked it!

(I chose the colour myself.. so i wasn't sure if u liked it.. as u know
my artistic taste is close to those drawings in the cave.. sigh!)

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home