Saturday, October 23, 2010

Today was a good day. I managed to seriously start my revision. Packed my bag and left for serangoon (now). Haa.. I guess everyone's engine takes awhile to start after a long break.. Mine is finally starting and I'm looking forward to chiong like no tomorrow tonight. Got so much to cover so little time.

Going to collect my laptop tomorrow. Haa its the 2nd time this year I sent it for repair.. Its a good old laptop serving me and my folks for close to 3 years alrdy. The warranty will expire in two month's time. Think its time to save up for a laptop/netbook le, this time, for my parents as focal point. I'm effective with my netbook. This laptop is currently being used by mum and dad. I'm happy that they're picking up computer skills. They use it for filing of income tax, find out about the latest maratyhons and running events, order more goods from amway etc. I guess technology is catching up with them, its good news. =)

Hl's exams are nearing, so i'm also little worried for her.. But I know she's really capable so yea.. Haa happy to hear u're starting to mug for exams! Two papers! Make the most out of it yea! I will clear my exams and be there for u whatever way I can help u in.

Next week is ur 3rd event, dun sian anymore! 要做,就做到最好! =D

Jia you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home