Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Picture above all rights reserved by Barman. Frazad.


been blogging alot these days.

just alot of thoughts and feelings.
u are busy and all. (can't really get u now-crucial period)
can't exactly be selfish to call u and use your study time.

I'll just embed everything here.

There are many thoughts that went through my brain
these few nights. We have a plan, we have talked about it
on so many occasions. It is not that i am not clear or
committed to the plans. it is just that i get lost sometimes
when i get bombarded with so many things plus our feelings
is cumulating. yup, i lost the sense of our plan.

sat down yesterday after the crash course and all the
partner discussions. I was just thinking of one thing.
Why. i needed reasons. to satisfy my understanding.

i woke up this morning. and i felt alot more focused.
i guess that is a good sign.

btw, today's my mum's 48th birthday.
my roll of presents for her is....
1)Chinese writing pad
2)Sign up a hotmail account for her
3)Sign up a facebook account for her
4)Buy a durian cake for cake cutting

:)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home