Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Collected my Academia Regalia (graudation gown) today.

Paid so much for all the stuff.. haha i am so broke right now.
Got a good news today! The insurance money for the car
accident in Australia is being approved and i will get $750
back soon :) "God provides" - Dickson Teo

There are so much things happening last week that i have
not much time for myself - to be at peace with myself.

I went to Jiayun's church on sunday.

Mmm.. after Saturday's going down to pray at the site sir
was sea buried, i still felt that i needed to talk to god, and
i asked jy if i can join her. she said ok.

There was this silent meditation moment at the end of the
service. and i just started to communicate with god. I told
him how i felt, i ask for him to take care of sir, and i tell
god i will do my part to continue his legacy and ask for his
guidance.

After church, i went to sign up for kayaking course that will
be on 20/8 to 21/8. I was so tired.

At night i met dickson for supper. we just opened up to each
other. its nice. was a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home