Friday, September 16, 2011

back home from work, dinner, shower, lie on my bed.

checking my phone.
there isn't any message from her.
I just checked it still.
It's the same every night.

My head on the pillow, i looked at the dark wall ceiling.
I sigh.. and I ask myself what i am doing.
I miss spending time with you. ok, i miss you.
I don't expect 1 hour with you. I expect just 1 message.
It's the same every night.

And when you finally did gave me a reply.
It just makes my day.
And i'll send afew more msges b4 i tell myself
to stop, its spamming, and everyone complains to me
about that which i am real sorry about.

Maybe you're just not too into me.
while i am just too into you ever since i start to know u better.

I msg junie and tell her how i feel and this gave her time
to share her life and day too. thanks junie for being my
bed time chit chat buddy all these time.

i hope things will be simpler

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home