Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Graduation was a really memorable day.
I get a chance to see everyone again. All my dear friends.
We put on our tall, square hats and black long gown with a purplish pink scarf.
And we walked up one by one to take our long awaited degree.
It was one of those days where I felt so happy – while being hungry and thirsty and tired.

Haa.. but it was all good, because so many of my friends were there together with my family to celebrate this momentous occasion with me.

Thank you jia yun, for always being there for me when I needed u.
Thank you chong yuan for being such a good buddy! My dear primary school buddy.
Thank you renuka for taking time out of your lecture time to represent YLF to be here for my graduation J
Thank you weida for all the support that u have given me, and just being the most dependable bro I have in my life.
Thank you wanru for taking leave and being there, it meant a lot to me. And oh! The graduation bear, thanks!
Thank you to all my uni friends! I love you guys & gals!

Woohoo! I’m going to take on the world! I’m a graduate of RMIT-SIM Business Accountancy!


I managed to complete what I needed to do, go back to sir’s place and get the coaching stuff before his brother throw it away. I even spent time with my brother categorizing all the things we retrieved from his place. Woohoo! J

Good Tuesday!


Though py is forgetful! I forget to bring keys to return to sir’s brother and forgot to bring kite for Daniel. Shucks! Gg back to bring it later.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home