Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Was flipping through my personal file and i saw these few
foolscap paper.

Detailing my 5year plans and 10year plans.

haha.. I'm no longer going to be a doctor, i'm no longer gearing
to be a physiotherapist, i'm no longer who i used to be back then.

No fret!

It's not all 100% different though.

I think the adventurous and crazy part of me still roars quite loudly
in me. "jumping out of a plane once again","get masters + Phd",
"open peng yong's concept of a cafe", "helping 366 people a year",
"educate and inspire people in my own way","happily married".

It's still valid 5 and 10 year plans :)

Time passes, i get older, things changes.
Some promises are broken, some more made.
Friendship faded away and new ones blossom (@times old friendship reignite)

Someone (ok alot of people said this) haha..

life's indeed a rollercoaster.

Remember to scream and laugh and cry when you need to. because its worth it.


A little take away below. i look at this boy, and i think to myself...
i better open my cafe soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home