Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I was working hard at my desk and suddenly i go
oh... my computer application hanged. i called the
indian man just at the opposite side of the room.
he came over and explained what went wrong, and
what needs to be done to get my application back
up again. i was really greatful the it man came to my
assistance.. but i could not figure out what he was saying!
i just kept going "what? again?" haa.. the ascent was really
strong! but he slowed down.. and things got easier.

haa.. this made me realise how i took things for granted
while working all these while..
singapore is an english speaking country. and i converse
with my colleagues via english and chinese. i feel at home.

now.. imagine i am working in brazil, china,france?
haa.. i will be feeling so frustrated.

no fret though! i have a good role model today.
never take things for granted and be calm when in a
communication breakdown. thanks vanilan!
(he probably didn't know i know his name haha,
i spied on him.. muahahaha)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home