Sunday, December 11, 2011

gonna go back to work tomorrow and it will be another
long week of work ahead.

today i had a really good rest at home after taekwondo
class in the morning. just napped, day dream, thinking.

through my thought process, i think i realised that i am
much more confident with my own decision making as
time passes and i am getting a better grasp of who py is.
why am i alive in this fascinating place.

i think it this affirmation, that i yearned for.

----

I think work has been kind on me. i have got like a really
good cast of colleagues in my workplace and they are all
motivated ladies and a really energetic and smart english
boss. i totally enjoy everyday's work. i am learning, every
single day. and this is an awesome feeling.

The partnership that gl, wk and me built up has been on for
quite awhile and this new spurt of energy after the instructor
course in thailand gave us the confident to move the partnership
into a more adventurous position. it will be a huge project. and
it will change life. (it is what i envision.)

----

I haven't stopped dreaming. :)

I still want to have my own farm and hotspring all in one in Taiwan.

I still want to do a triathlon.

I still want to own my own cafe.

I still want to do sky diving.



haa.. thats my strength. it's apparent, it's energy. Lots of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home